PLANET S.A. is looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled Business Analysts. Our new colleagues will be involved in analyzing the business needs, as well as designing and participating in the implementation of IT solutions for a large Greek banking group.
Business Analysis (Ref. BA-SC2)
Scope: Business Analysis in a banking environment, ideally in one or more of the following areas:
- Retail Banking Loans
- Credit Card Management
- Corporate Loans
- Trade Finance
- Alternative Channels
- Accounting and Financial Reporting in SAP Environment
- Data Warehousing Implementation.
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant field (postgraduate degree in Finance and Banking will be preferable).
- At least 3 years’ experience as a business analyst in software implementation projects for the banking sector
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Strong analytical and conceptual modeling skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively details and concepts
- Team worker, multi-tasking personality
- Fulfilled military service (for men)
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities in Greece and abroad, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should use the form in the left or send their CV at email@example.com, quoting reference (BA-SC2) and the codes of the items above (1-7) for which they have suitable experience. Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.