PLANET TURKEY, the Turkish subsidiary of PLANET S.A., is looking for an energetic, forward thinking executive who will provide strategic vision, tactical execution, and leadership to bring about long-term, sustainable growth. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, with a strategic and consulting mindset. He/she should have a positive thinking and a ‘can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Partner with PLANET management to develop overall strategic direction of the company.
- Ensure execution against strategic initiatives.
- Identify and pursue areas/targets for business development, growth, and partnership.
- Set budgets and metrics to support the strategy and drive success. Prudently manage resources. Full P&L responsibility.
- Ensure allocated resources are aligned with current and projected work in terms of capability, quantity, timing and efficiency.
- Evaluate results of overall operations regularly and systematically.
- Lead a cohesive team. Resolve differences and keep the team working towards a common direction.
- Get actively involved in the acquisition and implementation of EU and other International Donor funded projects.
- Represent the business to international and local partners and clients.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of management experience within a consultancy company;
- excellent knowledge of EU and other International Donor funded projects;
- university degree in Engineering or Finance or other related disciplines; MBA would be an asset;
- excellent written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English;
- strong organizational management skills;
- strategic thinker;
- work ethic, dedication to the business;
- strong negotiation skills;
- ability to set priorities and drive execution.
If you are interested and available, please use the form in the left to submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in any case the position for which you are applying and the reference SC2.