PLANET TURKEY, the Turkish subsidiary of PLANET S.A., is looking for an energetic candidate with very strong interpersonal and organization skills. The ideal candidate should have a positive thinking and a ‘can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Gets actively involved in the acquisition and implementation of EU and other International Donor funded projects (project activities and expert involvement).
- Elaborates required financial reports and documentation.
- Coordinates budget and accounting functions.
- Negotiates, prepares and manages contracts.
- Cooperates with international and local experts.
- Maintains appropriate records and data bases.
- Contributes to the proposal development for grants, EU programmes, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation of EU funded projects;
- university degree in Engineering or Finance or other related disciplines; MBA would be an asset;
- excellent written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English;
- advanced IT literacy (at least Excel in Master level);
- problem solving by applying a systematic assessment of alternatives and identifying priorities;
- ability to effectively manage multiple projects;
- organizational, analytical and problem solving skills;
- exceptional time management skills in order to meet the deadlines as required;
- ambitious and pro-active with strong team leadership skills.
If you are interested and available, please use the form in the left to submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in any case the position for which you are applying and the reference SC1.