PLANET S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Adaptability of Employers and Employees in TR33 Region”, ref: EuropeAid/136379/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts. The project will be based in Kütahya where the Technical Assistance Team (TAT) will be located. The intended start date is November 2015 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 20 months from this date.
The current position is for the Key Expert 2: Training Expert.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in one of the fields of administrative sciences, economics or labour economics and educational sciences; in the absence of such a degree at least 10 years of working experience in the field of education and/or training sector.
- Full computer literacy
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Post graduate degree in education will be an asset
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years but preferably 7 years’ professional experience in area of education and/or training
- Having experience in EU funded projects will be an asset
- Having experience of working with public bodies will be an asset
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 2 years of training experience in projects including design, implementation and evaluation of trainings
- Having experience in at least one project in the field of adaptability of employees or employers or SMEs will be an asset
- Having experience on implementing or preparing public certified trainings (VQA, MoE) will be an asset
If you are interested and available, please send your CV to email@example.com or use the form in the left to submit your CV.