Planet S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Increasing Adaptability of Employees and Employers with a Social Dialogue Approach”, ref: EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts.
The overall objective of the assignment is to increase the adaptability of employers and employees and employees’ representatives by investing more in human capital. The experts’ team will work in Turkey from January 2016 for 20 months.
The current position is for the KEY EXPERT 2: INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND SOCIAL DIALOGUE EXPERT
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of labour economics, administrative sciences, social sciences; in the absence of such degree minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in one of these fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy,
- Master in labour economics and administrative sciences, business administration or human resources management will be an asset.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 6 year of professional experience in the field of social dialogue or industrial relations
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 3 years work experience in any trade union or trade union confederation or employer associations and confederation or any similar NGOs structure”
- Experience in development of strategies on social dialogue, industrial relations or adaptability policies
If you are interested and available, please use the form in the left to submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in any case the position for which you are applying and the reference EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR.