Planet S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Increasing Adaptability of Employees and Employers with a Social Dialogue Approach”, ref: EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts.
The overall objective of the assignment is to increase the adaptability of employers and employees and employees’ representatives by investing more in human capital. The experts’ team will work in Turkey from January 2016 for 20 months.
The current position is for the KEY EXPERT 3: TRAINING EXPERT
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences, administrative and social sciences; in the absence of such degree, minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in one of these fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum of 6 years of professional in area of education or training.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years of training experience including organizing and implementation of trainings;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in preparation of training modules;
- Experience as a training expert in a project will be an asset.
If you are interested and available, please use the form in the left to submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in any case the position for which you are applying and the reference EuropeAid/136558/IH/SER/TR.